The Faculty of Organizational Sciences from the University of Belgrade is the scientific sponsor of the ICODAS conference.
Welcome to ICODAS 2023
The conference will be hybrid mode. You can present your paper physically or online.
We are cordially inviting all scientists, academicians, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Conference on Operations Research, Business Analytic, and Data Science (ICODAS), which will be held in historic campus of Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey, during June 22-24, 2023. The main purpose of this conference is to bring together scholars from all levels who are interested in both theoretical advances and practical applications in the field of operations research, business analytic, and data science. A range of exciting plenary talks will be given by invited speakers about newly emerging topics.
Registrations are open until June 21th 2023.
The main campus of University of Istanbul in Turkey is located at Beyazit, at the heart of the city. The conference will be held in the historical buildings at the main campus, adjacent to the famous Grand Bazaar, which is part of the historic center of the city, a highly acclaimed touristic district, in Istanbul. This historic university has a great location in Istanbul, a city that connects Europe and Asia, and is known for its high-quality academic educational experience.
We are looking forward to hosting scholars from different countries around the world in Istanbul for this exciting conference.
On behalf of the local organizing committee
The topics of the conference include (but are not limited to):
- Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Systems and Computing
- Analytics, Data Science and Data Mining
- Continuous Optimization
- Control Theory and System Dynamics
- Emerging Applications of OR
- Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate
- Financial Modeling, Risk Management and Managerial Accounting
- Routing, Logistics, Location and Transportation
- Machine Learning and Applications on Business Analytic and Data Science
- Scheduling, Timetabling and Project Management
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Optimization
- OR in Health Applications
- OR in Industry Applications
- Practice of OR and Decision Support Systems
- Production, Service and Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Transport and Decision Support Systems
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Digital Technologies
- Climate Change